Legal Secretary - Crown Law
Crown Law provides legal advice and representation services to the government in matters affecting the executive government, particularly in the areas of criminal, public and administrative law.
Our Legal and Support Services Group is a high-performing and collegial team who play an integral role in supporting the delivery of Crown legal services. We are currently looking for a Legal Secretary to join us and provide high quality administrative support and secretarial services to our office.
The ideal candidate will be:
- a team player
- focused on exceptional service delivery
- highly organised with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks
- an attention-to-detail person with a high standard of accuracy
- IT literate with advanced Microsoft Office skills
- experienced in providing secretarial support (ideally within a legal services environment, but not mandatory)
- competent in word processing with a minimum typing speed of 55+ wpm
If you are skilled in developing relationships with internal and external clients, flexible in your approach to work and willing to help other people when needed, (which will include mentoring and assisting with developing junior staff), then we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for a position at Crown Law you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand and are required to complete a Ministry of Justice Criminal Records check.
To apply, please use the following link: http://crownlaw.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs/apply/?jobid=39185&src=254
All applications should include a covering letter and curriculum vitae.