Crown Law provides legal advice and representation services to the government in matters affecting the executive government, particularly in the areas of criminal, public and administrative law.
Our Legal & Support Services Group is a high-performing and collegial team who play an integral role in supporting the delivery of Crown legal services. We are currently looking for a Legal Assistant to join us. Providing junior-level administrative and litigation support to our lawyers and legal secretaries, the Legal Assistant role is a permanent position based in our Wellington office.
This is an excellent opportunity to enjoy a varied and interesting role within an environment that encourages development. If you have great communication skills and enjoy working with others in a fast-paced setting, you will find the role rewarding.
The ideal candidate will be:
- a team player
- focused on efficient service delivery
- highly organised
- an attention-to-detail person, with a high standard of accuracy
- a fast learner who is looking to develop legal and/or administrative skills
- confident at prioritising competing demands
- competent with the Microsoft Office suite, with the aptitude to pick up new systems and processes quickly
- an individual with the energy, initiative and drive to excel
If you thrive on delivering outstanding service in a busy and interesting environment and want to kick start your career in administration then we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for a position at Crown Law you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand and are required to complete a Ministry of Justice Criminal Records check.
All applications should include a covering letter and CV
To apply, please use the following link: http://crownlaw.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs/apply/?jobid=39839&src=254